Thursday, August 25, 2005

Poison Oak Diagnosis: Confirmed

My mom called me a bit ago & asked how I was, & I told her I was down with poison oak, and she wanted to see it. Apparently moms do this often, even with their grown children. So I sent her a quick SightSpeed video mail, throwing my legs in front of the camera for her diagnosis. She sent me back a video mail confirming that, yes, indeed, my poison oak is bad. Which it is. Itches like crazy. But being that I'm one of the most loser sons anywhere who will go to great lengths for a sweet camping spot (including getting poison oak) but will almost never visit the folks, sending video mails back and forth to my mom still lets her know I'm still alive. With poison oak. Did I mention I had poison oak?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|