Monday, April 03, 2006

Please Save This Idiot

I love my work. I mean, now I do, this job of finding tidbits of anecdotal information - news, if you will - and parlaying them into a short writ blog & 60 seconds of mildly entertaining video about which you can say, "Well, it wasn't that bad," and you'll acknowledge, however begrudgingly, the quiet brilliance of shaded innuendo and double entendre, quite possibly see the next video the following day, and (blatant self-whoreing) if the heavens are good, subscribe to my blog and tell all your friends to do the same.

But this is all in jeapordy now, due to sketchy viewership, which is probably due to my obvious suckiness, but the point is this: if I don't qualify my time spent doing this, then I'll have to return to what I was doing before here at SightSpeed - tech support, billing, and shipping. Not that those jobs are inherently bad, it's just...this job is so not suck, that it would suck to go back.

So please save me from this destiny, I implore you. If I can somehow prove that blogging & video is a profitable way for my company to employ me, then I will be eternally grateful. If not, I will eat all your children while they are still alive with tabasco sauce and cole slaw.

View my pathetic video pleadings here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

I told my mom you were the Best Guy we Know a loonnng time ago - but now I'm going to remind her. Am changing my link verbiage and pimpin' your funny self like mad - for what its worth!

April 04, 2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

That's awesome! But what does that make you...a pimpress?

April 04, 2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Brad Treat said...

Your cousin called, he wants his hair cut back:

http://www.cooperwelch.com/blog/heat_miser.jpg

April 06, 2006 1:11 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Wow...wasn't that the bad guy from Frosty the Snowman or Rudolph...one of the old stop-motion animation Christmas movies?

April 06, 2006 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to all humans... years ago my son faked being blind, cane and all and freaked out an old lady in the process. She felt pity on the poor lad, And now twenty years later he is ,well, you know, not a fake, but with stick in hand stubbing his toes here and there down the alley of life. Sightspeed bestowed pity and if not successful in this new gigger, he will degrade not back into tech support. NO! but he will be back with me cuttin' grass

April 08, 2006 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|