Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hey - She Was Naked, I Had a Camera, OK?

The possibility of naked Jennifer Anistion pictures captured by a "I just happened to be there" paparazzo being published prompted her lawyers to threaten legal action against any magazine who might be so bold to do so. Because she was on her balcony in front of her unfenced yard topless, and was totally not expecting any paparazzi to be anywhere near her house, because what is she, famous or something? View the Video Report here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Yeah! We finally got to see Raisin! If you dipped him in chocolate, would he be a raisinette? Scott thinks you're a crack-up, BTW.

December 08, 2005 4:58 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Ha! Raisinette! I'll have to tell Angela that one. Why, Scott and I bond like all guys that share a bed and the Old Speckled Hen....that doesn't sound right.

December 08, 2005 5:40 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

It ISN'T right...and yet you both have such fond memories of it... I don't know if it was the O.S.H., the shirt you gave him or the spooning that did the trick.

December 15, 2005 11:21 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

I gave him a shirt? I totally forget. I guess we got closer that I remember.

December 16, 2005 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|