Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Got Blogged!

And not by me! Somehow my shameless self-pimping got the attention of Loaded Pun, not a small player in the videoblogging field (small player, that would be me). So the same offer I made on that website, I make here: anybody who emails me regarding yesterday's video gets a free upgraded SightSpeed account.

And now on to the News of the Day:

Women. Countless words have been written and sung; endless images painted and filmed. And yet, throughout history, no description comes as close to perfection as this one from India.

William Shakespeare, check thyself.

For the video report, click here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that would be loadedpun!

April 04, 2006 4:38 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Aaah! I'm such an imbicile! OK, changed it. But I'll never recover.

April 04, 2006 4:42 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Heeehuuuuh? Donkeys? As in, the long-eared, smelly, stubborn little beasts of burden that you strap a pack on and ride DOWN THE GRAND CANYON??

That is just the kind of subtle humour that 14 year olds need. Maybe they'll do an updated version for next year and substitute "jackasses" for "education officials in charge of editing your schoolbooks"....?

April 04, 2006 5:01 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

This woman is definitely NOT a donkey.

Wah wah wee wah!

April 04, 2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Funny - only last week I was going ON! and ON! and ON! about how beautiful I think she is. Definitely NOT a donkey.

April 04, 2006 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|