Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Last 10 Minutes - I Love Me

Bombarded with attacks and criticism from naysayers, City Councilman Pat Carr logs in to a website under a psuedonym to defend and praise himself, apparently since he sucks so bad, no one else has his back.

Which I think is actually pretty smart. Just think of it - let's it one step further. Work with me here: say you want to win an election, but you're not sure if you'll have enough votes. The other guy seems to have a good amount of supporters, enough so that your victory becomes less a sure thing and more a maybe. Using Pat Carr's brilliant "identity invention," you can create fake people who'll vote in your favor, and bam! Guaranteed victory! No one will ever know!

View the video report here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hiya,

Meeper's friend here.

I watched your video on this one and that last comment was so funny (you imbecilic mass of festering subpar fecal matter!) that I almost peed my pants onto my office task chair. Oops! That wouldn't be a good thing.

(FYI - I'm kidding. You don't know me, so it's hard to read humor over the Internet. Laugh, dang it!!)

Take care,
Chiada

August 31, 2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

AHAAHAAHHAHAHHAA!

Actually that visualization is quite funny. As long as it's not me.

August 31, 2006 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|