Saturday, October 14, 2006

Murphy's Law Got Nuthin' on Me

Nothing ever goes right when I travel. Or I should say, nothing ever goes right enough, what with the expired passport and expired driver's license and arriving late and missing planes, none of which, I can assure you, was my fault. But you know, I'm all grown up and stuff, and what does getting pissed off get me anyway, except feeling superior, cuz, you know, I rule?

But at least we got a nice empty flight in first class with legroom and filet mignon and pinot noir with a Courvoisier chaser and chocolate mousse to leave my palate all yummy.

Live from Mexico City - it's my sucky layover! Watch - you can almost feel Angela's altitude sickness!

Click here for the video!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your destination is one place I have never been. Actually I've never been to both places.

However. Your state of mind and situation is a place I have visited one too many times. LOL. Yes, traveling, with one's spouse, is not always the easiet of things (and I speak of MY spouse, not of your spouse).

Have muy muy fun, which I know you will. And keep up the stress-free "we're doing the best we can" attitude.

And know that I am very jealous of you two. :D

October 16, 2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Ahh, Mexico city:

1. Get MEXICAN hot chocolate, the real (only) kind, made with piles of cinnamon and bitter chocolate. Or better yet, horchata!

2. Keep a tight hold on your wallet and wife. Not in that order, of course.

Thankful I have an easy spouse to travel with, hopeful that we'll all go somewhere together (Italia next year?) soon. Am also quite yelous of jou. (That's how you say it with an accent)

October 17, 2006 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|