Thursday, November 02, 2006

Why Haven't You Downloaded This Yet?

The videophone has long been a mainstay in science fiction: Blade Runner, the Jetsons, etc. Finally the videophone became a reality, but only if you had 18 billion dollars or were a superagent like 007 or Ethan Hunt.

Well, let me tell you, the videophone has arrived, it's come a long way, and if you're reading this, you can probably use it. For free. That's right--free.

How do I know? Because the company I work for, SightSpeed, makes pretty much the best and easiest video calling software ever. And it's free. Did I mention it's free?

So why haven't you downloaded it yet?

View the video report here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good news for you: I just got my webcam on Wednesday, yippee!! We also got DSL, but hubby is trying to figure out how to connect it to my laptop since it first goes to his PC. He thinks he needs to network our computers. So when that's all done and I'm up and running with DSL, I'll be happy to use Sightspeed.

November 03, 2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Cool! Shoot me an email & I can show you how to get SightSpeed up & running on your comptuer. Or, call Maya :)

November 07, 2006 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|