Friday, February 03, 2006

Excuse Me While I Kick Snow Dust Off My Feet


Sorry everyone, but I'll be off snowboarding this weekend, starting...now. Look for me on the slopes of Mt. Rose, while I think of a new video for Monday. In between runs. On the lift. Really.
In the meantime, here's some choice clickables for you to peruse:

Nick Lachey Does Not Want Your Teenage Daughter
Global Warming Rouses Snowmen to Action
Jodie Sweetin Took Meth - World Goes, Who? - thanks for the tip, Bob.
Marty & Doc Try their Flex Capacity

Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

I like you, do you like me?

February 07, 2006 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

little stephanie...
you know ... "how rude!"

February 09, 2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

HA! I so remember her saying that, now that you mention it. But almost two months ago For the Video Report, I saw this and thought, Jodie who?

February 09, 2006 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|