Friday, June 16, 2006

The Last 10 Minutes - My Milky White Body!

Last week I showed you my back surgery bandages. Today, I'm taking them off. View the video here. You'll have to excuse the blinding ultra-white skin, I don't get out much.

Plus:

Seth MacFarlane of the Family Guy talks to Harvard grads as Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, and Quagmire. Giggidy! Giggidy! All right!

Paul Reubens AKA Pee-Wee stars in the alternate video for the Raconteurs'
Steady As She Goes.

The trailer for the upcoming Borat movie was removed from YouTube, but I know where you can find it. Here. High five!

Waste time with Nacho Libre in the online game Nacho Kung Fu. Scroll over the pictures on the left, and click on the mask. Muy maravilloso!

2 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

You GO! Really, that wasn't that bad - considering I thought things would be much worse - a SKIN CYST? Eeeeewwwww!

June 19, 2006 1:09 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

no it wasn't bad at all & i'm a wuss. but it was really cool to look at him cut it open in front of me after he was done.

June 20, 2006 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|