Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Last 10 Minutes - UPDATED VIDEO: Baby Suri's Bronzed Shat Up for Auction

Celebrities continue to baffle me. Just when I thought the vomit-inducing video rip-off hack of both Madonna and Chris Isaak by Paris Hilton couldn't be more flagrantly nauseating, along comes this winner from Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Or, rather, their daughter. Who may or may not exist.

And as if the very fact that someone would fossilize baby poo is not fantastically freakish enough, it's up for auction on eBay.

UPDATE: Sorry, the story was just so far out I couldn't contain myself. Please excuse my unprofessionalism. I removed the old video;
view the new video report here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe how completely insanely uncouth that is to have a turd be bronzed. No wonder Paramount decided to..flush..Tom. I mean, was the real literal thing actually cast in plaster and all that stuff to make a sculpture? Or is the real thing coated with bronze, slowly fossilizing over time within its bronze case? Ah, the questions. It ought to be a Wonder of the World. Excuse me while I go fish mine out of the tank so I can try to sell it on Ebay.

August 31, 2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Were only your droppings half as precious as the holy butt-excretions of Baby Suri, you too could hawk them for charity. And the answer to at least one of your questions can actually be found on the eBay page, near the bottom section "Questions from other members," although the entire page is full of comments that are equally hilarious.

August 31, 2006 5:32 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Also ---- baby's first poo often happens AS THEY EXIT THE WOMB (ugh!) and are ...how shall I put this politely? Much more...mustard-ish than that. Put it this way: I have had poo SHOOT OUT of my neices' bum, through the air, and land like so much liquid, on my pants. There was absolutely no 'structure' to it whatever. Unless, of course, she's AN ALIEN.

September 02, 2006 1:32 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

thank you for sharing your wonderfully insightful story. i'm now never going to eat mustard again.

September 05, 2006 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|