Monday, December 11, 2006

My Boss Tagged Me

Normally I am loathe to participate in these "blog tag you're it now bore me to death with trivial information about yourself I could care less about" exercises, but my boss, SightSpeed CEO Peter Csathy actually tagged me, which means it's not a puerile form of entertainment akin to repeatedly falling down a flight of stairs, but Super-Awesome-Fun!

5 things you probably didn't know about me:

1) I wear glasses. Being that, if I look at you through them, you'll die, I don't wear them in public very often (see rare photo above).
2) My fingers are considered a concealed weapon in Saskatewan.
3) I call dibs on microwave burritos. Look it up.
4) I know the end to the NeverEnding Story. And no, everybody doesn't die.
5) My brother Cary invented the word "moded," as in, "You got moded." I believe him because he said so about 20 years ago. Recognize.

I refuse to re-tag anyone. Except China. I know they're hiding something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|