Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Magical Bacteria for the Magical Fruit

Beans are, pound for pound, one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet - in some cases, the only food available. Plus they're the key ingredient in refried beans. Their lofty status is besmirched, though, by their connection to stinky butt-exhalations. However, a recent scientific breakthrough has produced a bacteria additive that changes all that. Post-party drunken fart-ingniting may never be the same.

For the video report, click here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

K, I have to say: we watched the second video like five times. That is where my humour lies, after 5 (almost 6! whaaa?) years of marriage. Good one!

April 25, 2006 10:53 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Farts never get stale.

April 26, 2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

THAT, my friend, is comedy gold. Stale farts! Or, actually, not-stale farts!

April 26, 2006 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pops says: Give me liberty or give me gas! Few things in life can crack a smile more than rippin a big one. Gasless food? POOF I say!

April 26, 2006 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|