Friday, April 14, 2006

VLOGGERCON 2006

So the gurus who chose the pronounciationally-ambiguous (vee-loggercon? vlah-ger-khan?) videoblogging convention wanted to get the word out, and so that's what I'm doing. The website's here, along with other promo videos. Geez, if BowieChick gets this much publicity just talking about Logitech, imagine what your crazy-mofo-mind can come up with. Surely something more titillating than what brand webcam you use. Hopefully better than my best efforts (check out this comment).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Commenters on you.tube are
always very generous, and creative
with their choice of words.

April 20, 2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. The ego in me is happy at least someone noticed, however negative.

April 21, 2006 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|