Friday, September 15, 2006

The Last 10 Minutes - In Defense of LonelyGirl15

YouTube sensation LonelyGirl15 has upset many pedophiles and pubescent losers viewers when word got out that she's not LonelyGirl15, but in fact a 19-year-old actress in the title role of the internet "show" that is not simply the random videoblog ramblings of a teenager, but a serial soap opera that actually has a plot.

Of course, when the artist formerly known as LonelyGirl15 came forward with her confession of being a *
gasp* actress, scores of internet-obsessed shut-ins her fans were none too pleased, as who would expect someone to assume a fake identity on the internet? And thus their reality was shattered. Poor souls.

View the video report here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's still hard to believe that many people watched her videos. I had a hard time sitting thru the few I tried to watch, so I guess I missed the plot aspect.

:-)

September 15, 2006 7:00 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

NO! SURELY NOT! Someone...creating a...false persona on the INTERNET? Well, ah do believe ah've come down with the vapors..(faints dead away).

So silly.

September 18, 2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

yeah, the videos can be painful to watch at times. at least they're fairly short.

the shockwaves of lonelygirl15 didn't end last week. i have news for you all - my name actually is not SightSpeed Guy.

September 18, 2006 12:21 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

My world is now officially shattered. I'm going to go and live in a box. I was going to name my firstborn Sightspeed Guy H------, too. Well, there goes THAT plan.

September 18, 2006 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|