Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Last 10 Minutes - Who Is Your God?

A recent poll (with graphs!) shows Americans have a varied opinion about the kind of God God is. What is most interesting is not that old sweeping notions that all liberals are athiest God-haters and all conservatives are Bible-thumping fundamentalists (neither of which is true), but that more and more are stepping away from traditional "labels" and opting to find a God of their own, however far-out those views might be. Which might help to explain Pat Robertson and his protein shakes.

View the video report here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sighspeed Guy!
I only just read your comment on my blog about hooking me up with a Sighspeed account. That would be most awesome and I actually have DSL on its way to my doorstep, thanks to my sneaky husband. So, any suggestions on a decent (read: cheap) webcam? I have access to Best Buy and Circuit City.
Muchas gracias, senor!
"Chiada"

September 13, 2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Creative makes a decent webcam, as does Logitech. The cheapest you can get will be really disappointing, but if you spend about $40 more, you can get a good webcam for about 70 or 80 bux.

September 13, 2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|