Friday, September 22, 2006

Showing Some Love

I must say I'm a little pleased. Flattered. After blasting our user base with a video mail, I was sure I'd get my share of hate mail. Instead, I get love. Lots of it.

I actually inspired VOIPGirl to try SightSpeed, although whether or not her videos will ever see the light of day remains unknown. Then PhoneBoy came with the complements. I'm still waiting for a response from someone out there called CellularBaby, obviously the digital offspring of the two.

Ken Camp actually did his own "How Not to Videoblog" PSA, then referenced my own with some rather magnanimous kudos.

And of course I can't forget my friend and the one who explained "Link Love" to me, Andy Abramson.

Thanks for the love, people. Now go and make videos.

5 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

I for one, am currently in compliance with your directive. Although the result isn't ..... pretty. Lots of link love to ya, bro.

September 22, 2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

Also: The How Not to Video Blog? Did it this morning. (But I did have pants on)

September 22, 2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

yay, the original love linker! but you know, i can never see your blog posts until two days post-posting...

September 22, 2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

I have the same problem. I find that if I post in Firefox but VIEW in Safari, things are ok. But the whole updating/viewing/Blogger Beta thing is driving me crazy. I'd move to TypePad or some other service if I could find one that was cheap/free. Siiiiigh.

September 27, 2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

eh, it's free. i'm too lazy for typepad. someday when this company becomes insanely popular i'll have some schlepper make me a pretty page.

September 28, 2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|