Tuesday, September 19, 2006

How to Make a Video Call

Perhaps you've heard of video calling, video conferencing, VOIP, VVOIP, panties - sorry, I have to include a Monty Pyhon reference once a month.

The following video (clicky-clicky on the link below, kids) is the first in a series of "How-to" videos designed to give you tips on the basics of video calling. Brought to you by award-winning SightSpeed, the company behind the best video calling software, and who inexplicably pays me for producing my other daily drivel so I might as well pimp them every now and then.

View the video here.

PS - If you want a free account, email me and I'll hook you up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO-HOOOO!!!! THAT WAS SO FRICKIN' HILARIOUS!!! No, seriously. Dude. Have you seen Ladder 49? You just pulled a John Travolta. I know. Cheesy movie. But that scene rocked. So do those polka dot shorts. :P :D :D :D

September 22, 2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I actually did see that movie. Forgot about that scene, tho.

September 28, 2006 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|