Friday, July 21, 2006

The Last 10 Minutes - I'm All Out of Love

So I did a video, but not one of my "video of the day" videos, but preparing a video for the big release of our new software next week. The cool thing is that recording time for videos will be 2 minutes. The bummer is that the video is 2 minutes. Try doing, and redoing, and redoing a 2 minute video 5 billion times. It's a bit tiresome.

Honestly I'm too tired to post & be witty; the video took all my energy away, and it's Friday and I'm gonna go home & pretend to DJ in the basement and maybe drink some Nero d'Avola. So instead, I'll give you some crap I wrote which was published back in aught deux. Have a great weekend everyone.

Click here for Absolution.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Hey I remember that! I actually found it online at work one day in aught-two myself. Freaked OUT to my whole office, "ohmyGaaahd you guys! My friend! He's PUBLISHED!" etc

July 29, 2006 2:35 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

yeah, when i'm lazy i post old crap. my myspace page actually has more of my crusty detritus.

July 29, 2006 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|