Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Last 10 Minutes - Ugly Will Get You Sued

"'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” - Alfred Lord Tennyson

Yes, when all is said and done, and the alimony check never arrives from the no good piece of trash who spread his seed like cheap fertilizer with a past due expiration date, at least you can look back on that papable, albeit fleeting moment, when you felt love.

However, I doubt that will ever happen to this former bride-to-be in India.

For the video report, click here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Oi! That was seriously one of the top ten best ones you've ever done. I almost spat out my... cool drink. Thank goodness my teeth weren't protruding enough to puncture my lips when I started laughing.

July 06, 2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I feel honored to almost dirty your computer screen with spittle :)

July 07, 2006 6:43 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

You know, you could have also used, "Who loved that loved not at first sight?" for that top quote.

R U watching the Tour? S is... more blog fodder for me, I think.

July 07, 2006 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|