Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Last 10 Minutes - SWM Seeks Vulcan Mistress

If, whenever you vocally miss the way Uhura's smokin' short skirts were notably missing from the costumes of the newer series, but then Seven of Nine was pretty hot too, and the eyes of those around you glaze over, and you wish there was some lifeform out there who could be the ying to your subspace yang, well now you can warp speed over to Trek Passions, a dating service meant to bring Captain Kirk wannabes in social isolation together to make them feel that their mutual interests constitute belonging.

James T never had it so good. For the video report, click here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Dare I say it? Yes, yes I do - because I CAN. Ahem,

"Beam me up, Scotty!"

Haaaa! So - how was camping?

July 06, 2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Camping - beautiful, serene, awe-inspiring, and calming. Granite, creeks, lakes, and waterfalls. Brutal, tiring, mosquito-infested, and I learned I need at least one layover day of doing nothing. Next time.

July 06, 2006 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|